DYSK’s expertise in heat pump installations, renewables projects, Renewable Heat Incentive and Microgeneration Certification Scheme services will ensure the most energy efficient and suitable ground source heat pump solution is selected for any project.
Vaillant’s flexoTHERM with Green iQ can be a ground source heat pump when connected to a group loop. Available in 5-19kW versions, this GSHP offers state of the art EVI compressor technology, giving extremely high efficiency and heating performance.
- flexoTHERM models come complete with the VRC700 weather compensating system controller
- Exceptionally quiet, with noise levels comparable to a modern fridge 42db(A)
- flexoTHERM with Green IQ carries the highest energy efficiency label in its class: ErP rating A++.
Vaillant’s geoTHERM ground source heat pump (22-46kW) is designed to provide maximum comfort and efficiency, simple installation and smooth operation. geoTHERM is compatible with domestic properties, and with a range of larger outputs can serve bigger homes which may operate on a 3 phase electricity supply.
- Weather compensated controls
- Energy yield display – the in built control shows in a clear bar chart diagram showing the energy absorbed from the ground loop, proving the actual system efficiency
- Advanced diagnostics